No matter what kind of business you run, when it comes to bookkeeping and accounting, it’s important to establish good policies, procedures and systems early if you want to be successful. Many small business owners neglect the accounting and bookkeeping functions for various reasons, but doing so can have severe consequences. Businesses with weak record keeping and accounting systems and controls are also more likely to go out of business.
Our accounting and bookkeeping services offered by a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and will help you:
- Select the record keeping or accounting system that is best for you
- Address important compliance-related responsibilities and tax filings
- Measure and monitor your financial performance and progress
- Create balance sheets, income statements and other financial reports
- Understand your revenue flow, develop a strategic plan, and address areas of concern
- Prepare bank reconciliations and cash proofs to promptly discover and correct book and bank errors and omissions
- Address accounting, record keeping, financial reporting and internal control matters as they arise
Bookkeeping Consulting & Training
Once we’ve helped you decide on the bookkeeping and accounting system that’s right for your business, we’ll train you or your designated bookkeeper on the important features of the system. You’ll learn how to properly record receipts, disbursements and other transactions. And if you don’t plan to be involved in the day-to-day recording of financial transactions or have an employee or contractor to handle this part of your business, we can help you find a solution there too.
We tailor all our services to meet your business’s unique needs and priorities, and offer per-hour rates and monthly retainer options.
Additional Business Services
In addition to accounting and bookkeeping, we offer a full range of services for businesses in the Montgomery and Bucks County area, including: