Whether you’re looking to buy your first home, upgrade to a larger home, or purchase a vacation home or investment property, proper planning is important when buying a house.
If you’re in the market for a new home and will need mortgage financing, we can help you better understand the qualification process. Knowing what to expect and what costs are involved will help you secure the loan that’s right for you. Our home buying services will help you:
- Learn what costs are involved, such as closing costs and commission fees
- Learn about different types of mortgage structures, such as fixed and adjustable rate mortgages
- Understand how lenders determine how much they are willing to lend you
- Get an accurate, unbiased assessment of what monthly mortgage payment you can afford
- Make the best impression possible during the application process
- Compare different mortgage options and choose the mortgage that makes the most sense for you
Buying a House for the First Time
We know that buying a house for the first time can be a daunting experience. And it’s one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll ever make. It helps to have someone on your side who knows the local markets and lenders, and can guide you through the home buying process. We’ll review your financial situation with you, and help you come up with a plan to avoid making common and costly financial mistakes, while helping you find the right mortgage for the right home. We’ll also help make you aware of any first time home buyer programs you may qualify for.
Other Personal Finance Services
Our Certified Financial Planners and Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) at Anchor have been serving residents in Bucks and Montgomery County for years, and offer a full range of personal financial services, including: