Managing your payroll and payroll tax can be complex and time-consuming for many small businesses. Our payroll services will help you manage your payroll more effectively, ensuring you withhold the proper amounts and file the proper forms on time.
Our Payroll Services:
- Training you on how to properly record payroll and payroll-related expenses using the latest software
- Advising you on all your monthly, quarterly and year-end compliance responsibilities
- Guidance on the timely deposit of federal and state income taxes withheld from wages
- Preparation all of your payroll-related filings
Whether you need corporate payroll services or help with small business taxes, we offer payroll solutions and tax filing services for businesses of all types and sizes. With an Anchor Certified Public Account (CPA) at your side, you can be confident that your payroll tax filings will be completed correctly and submitted on time, helping you avoid back taxes, penalties and interest that can result from misclassification of employees and other payroll or accounting errors.
We Handle All Payroll Tax Forms
We’ll help you file all your state, local and federal payroll tax forms, including:
- Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return (Form 941)
- Employer Report for Unemployment and Compensation
- Employer Quarterly Return for Local Earned Income Tax Withholding
- Quarterly Report of Local Services Tax (LST) Withheld
- Philadelphia Quarterly Wage Tax submissions
- Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return (Form 940)
- Employee Wage and Tax Statements (W-2 Forms)
- Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements (Form W-3)
- Local Business Privilege and Mercantile Tax Returns
- State Sales Tax Returns
- Form 1099-MISC for Independent Contractors
- Form 1096 for Independent Contractors
Other Business Services
Our Certified Financial Planners and Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) at Anchor Financial in Lansdale have been serving businesses in Bucks and Montgomery County for years, and offer a full range of business financial and tax services, including:
Fees are hourly or service-specific, depending on the nature of the work. Estimates are provided in advance of work performed.