Whether you are planning for your retirement, saving for a child’s education, or need investment advice, we take a personalized approach to our investment planning and wealth management services, and work closely with you to come up with a plan that meets your specific needs, goals and risk tolerance.
As a “fee only” investment advisor, we do not take commissions, and focus on “no-load” investment products. This means you won’t pay commissions or sales charges to brokers either, so you can keep more of your hard-earned money. Our services include:
Full-Service Wealth Management & Investment Planning
Our full-service option is available to clients investing $100,000 or more. In addition to continual investment guidance and support from our investment advisors, and the peace of mind that comes from having your portfolio housed with Charles Schwab, our full-service wealth management services include:
- Review and assessment of a client’s current financial positioning and risk tolerance
- Customized portfolio design and set up
- Assistance and advice in connection with your IRA, 401K and pension rollovers
- A virtually unlimited investment selection with access to preferred pricing on certain investments
- Recurring portfolio reviews, recommendations and market updates
- Daily updating of portfolio transactions and pricing
- Detailed investment tracking and performance reporting
- No commission or hourly rate; fees are based on the value of assets under management, payable quarterly
Individual Wealth Management Services
For investors who have limited assets to invest or more narrow service needs, we offer á la carte wealth management services at an hourly rate.
- Review and assessment of an existing portfolio
- Financial planning
- 401K and retirement planning
- Investment services and recommendations
- Guidance on starting an investment or savings program
- Other investment-related questions, services and advice
Wealth Management Tracking & Reporting
If you are planning to invest $100,000 or more and make your own investment decisions, our tracking and reporting only option may be right for you. Designed for the investors who are not seeking advice from our investment advisors, this service gives allows you to use our investment tracking and reporting technology to help you make smarter personal finance and investment decisions. As part of Charles Schwab’s Institutional Service platform, you’ll know you’re getting accurate, up-to-date information, and won’t be charged a commission. Your only fees will be based on the value of assets under management, and are payable quarterly.
Personalized Investment Management Service
The crash of 2008, and the volatility that remains today serves as a reminder that integrity, objectivity and independence should never be taken for granted. At Anchor, our steadfast observance of these principles combined with our conservative philosophy, reliance on investment fundamentals and sound information (including progressive-source information) continues to serve our clients well no matter what the economic climate.
When you entrust us with your investment planning and/or investment management needs, you can rest assured that the advice you receive is completely independent and objective, free of conflicts of interest. All investment advisory clients receive personalized attention by Anchor’s President, Frank M. Rich III. Mr. Rich is a registered investment advisor with over 20 years’ experience as a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and over 25 years’ experience as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Additional services include: